At Mountaineer Recovery Center, your comfort is important to us. Check out our complete packing list below.
Clothing to pack:
Be sure to bring 5 to 7 days worth of comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing. Laundry facilities are available on site. Laundry detergent is provided.
- Shoes (everyday wear or tennis shoes)
- A coat/jacket
Personal hygiene and beauty products to pack:
Noting all toiletries and beauty products must be completely alcohol-free. Do not bring aerosols, perfume or cologne. If you do not have necessary personal hygiene products we will supply items as needed.
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Shampoo and conditioner (we provide new/shampoo & conditioner in one bottle)
- Soap – no bar soap – squeezable bottle only
- Feminine hygiene products
- Shaving cream
Other items to pack:
- Photo ID and insurance card
- Prescription meds that you are currently taking, must be in original bottle, with original label and your name on it
- Un-opened packs of cigarettes if you are a smoker
What not to pack:
- NO Electronic devices of any kind- if you do have to bring your phone it will be locked up and you will get that back once you leave
- NO Snacks or drinks from home (only allow individually wrapped hard candy – NO JOLLY RANCHERS)
- Sheets, blankets, pillows, towels and washcloths are all provided