These guiding principles are ten principles our employees seek to demonstrate to all of our clients.
- Initiative: Our employees are vigilant in looking for ways to improve, innovate, and create.
- Servant-hearted: Each employee is here because of their desire to serve others.
- Teachable: Our employees are receptive to feedback, growth, and earnestly love to learn.
- Critical Thinking: Our employees see things with an inquiring mind. This kind of critical thinking leads to improvement in oneself and our organization.
- Pre-emptive Problem Solver: Each employee anticipates problems and solves them before they exist, thereby pre-empting the problem from ever occurring.
- Result-oriented: Our employees are driven by results. Since we are in the change business, we insure the tools and resources we offer produce results. Results should be measurable and repeatable. Our employees are always willing to evaluate the effectiveness of what we do.
- Resilient, Hopeful: Our employees help our patients overcome significant obstacles. We help our clients turn tragedies into triumphs and become victors out of victims.
- Integrity: We do right things for the right reasons. From a clients first contact to ending treatment, we do everything with the highest ethics and integrity.
- Pursuer of Excellence: Each employee pursues excellence because good enough isn’t. We strive to do things better and create an environment that cultivates excellence.
- Good Communicator: Relationships are only as good as the communication that sustains them. We value proactive, clear, and connecting communication in spoken and written forms.
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Kristen Brightful, MSW, LICSW, LCSW-C, C-DBT
Chief of Nursing
HR Manager and Compliance
Residential Clinical Manager
Outpatient Programs Manager
Residential Milieu Manager